Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - Aug 1



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

I'm a bit behind the eight ball this week. Several real estate calls took yesterday in a different direction than planned. Monday was already hectic. I'm hoping the next two days are a bit slower. In a nutshell, here are a few life blurbs:


  • No new books arrived, but some other good stuff came in which I'll share later in the week.
  • Got one of my properties under contract and signed up two new buyers.
  • Furniture is getting moved out of the in-laws' place this weekend. After that the final clean up begins. 
  • Cleaned out my pantry yesterday and it feels so great. First step in getting this house together. 
That's it from me. What's going on in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment