Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - Aug 8



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.


  1. Building relationships is so important in life. Whether they are personal relationships or business relationships, so much is gained when you nurture them. 
  2. Integrity matters. 
  3. What would be nice to see in this world is a bit more self-control and a little less talk about people's rights. 
  4. Rich Little is still alive and still acting. Wow! This is totally random, I realize, but I was thinking about Don Rickles, Bob Hope and other comedians from my childhood and thought maybe Rich Little had passed away, so I looked him up on the IMDB. Amazing. 




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Cheryl, and for visiting my blog. I'm always happy to hear that a familiar celebrity is still alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Laurel. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree there does need to be a little more self-control.

    ReplyDelete