Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Task it Tuesday - June 9


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome back to Tuesday. I have a busy day planned, but the rest of the week should be better. I am thinking I will never be a planner person. Last time I looked at it was mid-May. Such is the life of a panster. I don't outline before I write at all.

Here is my list for the week
  1. Bible reading
  2. Meetings Tuesday and Friday
  3. Meal planning (done)
  4. Editing more of The Sisterhood 
  5. Clean bonus room (probably not this week, but needs to stay on the list)
  6. Prospecting
  7. Catch up on planner (maybe)
  8. Take Saturday and Sunday off

What does your list look like this week? What is one thing you've been putting off that you want to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment