Monday, June 29, 2020

Mailbox Monday - June 29




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

How can it possibly be the end of June? It's hard to believe we are heading into the seventh month of 2020. Maybe that's because so much of it has been a blur with the pandemic.

The beach is lovely this year. The temperature has been in the 90s. It should be a hair cooler today. We are enjoying the time away from home, but we miss the kitties. I hope it doesn't storm too much while we are away. They might be scared.

Not much in my mailbox last week, but I did see this one right before we left.


What did you receive last week? Are there any books I should be putting on my wish list?

8 comments:

  1. Here we are getting Christmas books already! And Hallmark has started showing Christmas shows. LOL.

    Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think it's a good time to read Christmas stories, Laurel. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I miss the beach. I haven’t been to one in years because the closest ocean is 1000 miles away. Enjoy it. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bummer, Aj. I hope you get to visit one soon. They are very relaxing.

      Delete
  3. I was surprised by end of June too. I like the idea of Christmas books in Summer.
    I hope you are enjoying your vacation at the beach. (with social distancing.)
    Stay safe and enjoy some reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, the end of the month just crept up on me and swear I'm no ready for July. Vacation is great so far.

    Thanks to all for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh yes! Christmas books are making an appearance. I must start my Christmas reading list. I loved Anne of Green Gables. I will have to look this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow on Christmas books.

    ENJOY your vacation.

    ReplyDelete