Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Task it Tuesday - June 23


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

I always try to have a light schedule right before we go away. Each year, my somewhat easy calendar gets filled with unexpected items that leave me scrambling. As such, I am not putting together a substantial task list for this week. I am going to concentrate on my sanity and making the week before we head out as stress-free as possible.

Here are a few things I would like to accomplish:


  • Finish packing by Thursday
  • Read a Bible verse each day
  • Vacuum 
  • Check to make sure the cats have enough supplies so the pet sitter doesn't need to worry about anything
  • Take a deep breath before I open my mouth
Here's hoping you enjoy the rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment