Monday, June 22, 2020

Mailbox Monday - June 22




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

It is the last Monday before vacation. Yee-haw!!!! Theo is ready.





I hope you had a nice weekend. We celebrated by visiting friends and spending dinner out with the kids.




My mailbox held one book for review this week.




I also received this one in my Inbox. It's a short story that I should be able to polish off while we are away.


I picked up this Kindle freebie on June 19.


What did you find in your mailbox this week? Anything fun you would like to share?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl

    I am always ready to add a few 'cozies' to my reading list these days, as they make for a some light hearted reading between the thrillers I generally favour.

    Christmas books I am just so not ready for yet, given the funny kind of year it has been so far.

    Have a lovely holiday, enjoy your books and take care :)

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. It has definitely been an odd year. Maybe that's why I am ready for Christmas books. I need to think of when things were more normal and cheerful.

      Delete
  2. I can't quite get into Christmas books yet ;) Looks like a nice visit last weekend. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pictures -- Hubby loves to ride the trains whenever we can.
    Your new books look good. I am always ready for a touch of Christmas in the summer although I realize the book you have is from a spiritual perspective.
    I hope you thoroughly enjoy your vacation! Stay safe and enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete