Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Task it Tuesday - June 16


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome back to Tuesday. This will be my busiest week of the month. In addition to the Realtor Week of Advocacy in Massachusetts, I have numerous other appointments--personal and professional. It always gets hectic this time of year. I am going to do my best to take Saturday off. I haven't even thought about what to get my husband for Father's Day.

Here is my list for the week
  1. Bible reading
  2. Realtor Week of Advocacy (Mon - Wed)
  3. Meal planning (done)
  4. Editing more of The Sisterhood 
  5. Blogging (scheduled)
  6. Doctor appointments (Mon, Fri)
  7. Clean bonus room (definitely not this week, but needs to stay on the list)
  8. Get books together for vacation (done)
  9. Start packing 

What does your list look like this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment