Monday, June 8, 2020

Mailbox Monday - June 8




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Here we are again. The start of a new week. I am happy to see last week go. It passed in a blur, but with a lot of emotions. I shared why here if you're interested. Thankfully, the week ended on a good note with one accepted offer and, hopefully, one I will hear about tomorrow.

Now, on to more enjoyable things. I thought I would share some cute shots of the youngest furry members of our family.


Travis versus the grocery bag. You should have seen him try to walk with this thing around his neck.


Travis takes his job as grocery guard very seriously.


Travis also likes to sneak into the pantry and cabinets when we aren't looking.


Autumn, now more commonly referred to as Dwight,  is a frequent bed mate.

My mailbox had one book this week, but it's a good one.


What did you find in your mailbox this week? Anything I should add to my wish list?

8 comments:

  1. I have a cat too. They can sure do funny things. Enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely a source of entertainment, Laura. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    I am so sorry for your personal losses and challenges during these difficult times. I guess that events have affected us all in different ways and getting back to any kind of new 'normal' for many, is going to be very traumatic!

    Sometimes you may not think so though, when you witness the stupid and frankly crass behaviour of some people. I try to consider the bad things which may have been going on for them during lockdown, although I might have had some hope that we may have come out the other side of the troubles better people than when we went in, but that seems like a forlorn hope somehow!

    Blogging and reading has been keeping me sane and your author this week certainly has an interesting way of formulating a story, so this should be a book to keep you engrossed and in another world for a while!

    Take care :)

    Yvonne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne. I can't believe what is going on in our country; though it is written that this kind of chaos will occur during the End Times. I fear for my children and future grandchildren, but also pray we are all gone from here before it gets too bad.

      Blogging and reading definitely help me keep my sanity. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. So sorry for your losses...

    I love the kitty photos; watching our pets can perk up our spirits right away.

    Your new book looks good. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Laurel. It's good to have them around. They love sleeping in bed with us. My allergies hate it, but I enjoy it. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kitty looks cute. We lost our (son's) cat in January and I miss her sweet nature... except when she wanted to snip for attention. :-)
    Hunting Theodore Roosevelt looks good. Enjoy your week - selling and reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how sad. I am sorry, Martha. They do worm their way into our hearts.

      Delete