Friday, January 3, 2020

2019 in Review

Another year has come to an end and a new one is just beginning. Is it a sign that I am getting older when the time passes so quickly?

I feel blessed that most of 2019 brought us good things and experiences. The speed bumps along the way make us stronger: the division in our church, the bullying of our daughter, and the challenge of caring for our elderly parents and hoping we make the right choices.

It is because of those obstacles, I often recite Philippians 4:13 to keep me focused: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. It seems trite to say God never gives us more than we can handle, but it remains a truth that cannot be ignored. When I fear I can't go on, He lifts me up. As it says in Deuteronomy, It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

As I reflect on 2019, I hope it has encouraged me to be more grateful and more at peace, and may I learn to find joy in something every day.




Last church bazaar at Living Gate



Visiting the Arizona Memorial


Lost our beloved Killer



Adopted Autumn and...


Travis

The Lil' Diva graduated with honors



Spent three weeks in North Carolina



Acquired and edited this manuscript as acquisitions editor for 4RV Publishing



Held my first workshop on book marketing at the local library


Held my first book reading



Named 2019 RAPV REALTOR of the Year



Cleaned out my office ... and a few other places in this house too

I hope you'll share some of your 2019 highlights. Here's to a fabulous 2020!

1 comment: