Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Jan 28


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

So, here we are at the end of January. How has your month been? Mine has been busy from a writing/editing perspective, but real estate has slowed down a bit. I have, however, been prospecting like crazy, so I have a listing appointment this week and a new listing coming up soon.

I am happy about the progress I made last week. Here is the new list.

  • Daily Bible reading
  • Log food in Lose it! daily
  • Maintain planner daily
  • Start real estate bootcamp Tuesday
  • Grocery shop Monday and meal plan - DONE
  • Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness (Good thing: talked to publisher and I have a bit more time on this one. Challenging thing: I need more pages than I thought.)
  • Edit next two chapters of project - working on 
  • Copy edits for Dust of Lies - working on 
  • Exercise Wednesday and Saturday (Every day I am striving for 5,000 steps also, but am averaging around 3,000)
  • Closing Friday
  • Clean the bonus room
  • Drink more water - more of a goal than a task, but want to stay focused

What does your to-do list look like this week? What is the most important thing for you to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment