Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Jan 21


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

We have come upon Tuesday again. How funny that when we were kids the days seemed to drag on forever. Now, it seems they pass by in the blinking of an eye. Maybe it's because there always seems so much to do.

I've never seen myself as much of a planner person. Each year I try and wind up failing miserably. I bought a Christian planner last year, but I think by February it wound up buried under a pile of bills. This year, The Mindfulness Journal 52-Week Planner is on my desk and I am tracking every day so far. We will see how it goes. At the beginning of each week I go back to my vision board page to realign my focus.

Made great progress on last week's list. Here is the new one. Hopefully, I can check off the hangers on from last week that I didn't finish.


  • Daily Bible reading
  • Log food in Lose it! daily
  • Maintain planner daily
  • Meeting Tuesday
  • Start real estate bootcamp Tuesday
  • Meeting Wednesday
  • Grocery shop Monday and meal plan (DONE)
  • Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness
  • Edit next two chapters of project
  • Copy edits for Dust of Lies
  • Exercise Saturday and Sunday (Every day I am striving for 5,000 steps)
  • Bylaws meeting Friday
  • Take health assessment for insurance
  • Clean the bonus room
  • Organize spice and herb shelf in pantry
What does your to-do list look like this week? What is the most important thing for you to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment