Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Jan 14


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

As you saw from yesterday's post, last week ended up as a productive one. Part of that is because the home buying/selling season isn't in full swing yet, but also because I'm focused on being intentional and mindful in what I do this year. I made two important decisions over the last couple of weeks that have helped relieve some of my uncertainty. Now, I need to move forward with purpose.

Here is what is on my list this week:
  • Daily Bible reading. 
  • Log food in Lose it! daily.
  • Maintain planner daily.
  • Board meeting Tuesday.
  • Start real estate bootcamp Tuesday.
  • Branding workshop Wednesday.
  • Board meeting Wednesday.
  • Grocery shop Monday and meal plan. (DONE)
  • Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness.
  • Edit next two chapters of project. 
  • Exercise Thursday and Saturday. Every day I am striving for 5,000 steps.
  • Bylaws meeting Friday.
  • Take health assessment for insurance.
  • Clean the bonus room.
What does your week look like? Do you create to-do lists? How do you reward yourself when you cross a line item off your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment