Monday, January 13, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Jan 13




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome back to Monday! I hope you had a blessed week. My week went well, even if I didn't accomplish everything on my to-do list.


  • Daily Bible reading. DONE
  • Log food in Lose it! daily. DONE
  • Maintain planner daily. (Nope, but started this week off strong.)
  • Writing group Monday. DONE
  • Coaching call Monday. DONE
  • Visit upcoming listing Tuesday. (Happening today instead)
  • Geofarming webinar Wednesday. DONE
  • Write business plan Wednesday. DONE
  • Grocery shop Thursday and meal plan. (Didn't happen, but this week is all set.)
  • Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness. (Made progress, but not quite done.)
  • Exercise Friday and Saturday. (Every day I am striving for 5,000 steps. (I average 3,100 steps a day. Plus I took down all the Christmas stuff so I got some good exercise.)
  • Take health assessment for insurance. (No, but probably this Thursday.)

As for my mailbox, I received a book I don't remember ordering. I think I won it in a giveaway. Sometimes I just can't keep track of things.


I have a busy day of appointments, so I might not check in with you until later. I hope you share some of your mailbox with me. 

Have a blessed week!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a full to do list. I used to log my food in an app each day but it didn’t help at all with my weight loss so I gave that up. I’ve just started an exercise plan this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Veronica. For me, it's more to be aware of what I am eating than tracking weight loss. Good luck with your exercise plan.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your to do list - it's a full one! Enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I should create a to-do list!

    Enjoy your week and your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To-do lists can be very helpful, Laurel. They aren't for everyone, but they keep me more focused.

      Delete
  4. Sense Without Sensibility is on tour with Poetic Book Tours Next month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your list!!

    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you did pretty good on your list! I reduced my steps from 7,000 to 4,000 and am hitting that goal several times a week at least.
    I hope you have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. I felt much more productive this past week. Part of that must have to do with making a decision I put off for far too long.

      Enjoy your week.

      Delete