Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday Morning Ramblings



I didn't have anything new to share as far as books in my mailbox, so I figured I would ramble a bit this morning.

Here is how my week went as far as meeting my goals from Task it Tuesday:

  • Daily Bible reading - Done
  • Log food in Lose it! daily - Done
  • Maintain planner daily - Done
  • Meeting Tuesday - Done
  • Start real estate bootcamp Tuesday - Not done
  • Meeting Wednesday - Done
  • Grocery shop Monday and meal plan - Done
  • Finish extra material for A Christmas Kindness - Not done
  • Edit next two chapters of project - Working on
  • Copy edits for Dust of Lies - Working on
  • Exercise Saturday and Sunday - Not done
  • Bylaws meeting Friday - Done
  • Take health assessment for insurance - Done
  • Clean the bonus room - Probably next week
  • Organize spice and herb shelf in pantry - Done
I made decent progress this week, but I am bummed at still having a bonus room filled with clutter. My hope is to turn that into the exercise area, but I can't use that as an excuse not to exercise. I'm happy I am keeping up with tracking my calories, reading my Bible, and maintaining my meal plan and mindfulness journal. The real test will be if I can do those things once we hit the spring market.

Working on editing today. Then I need to finalize the extra material for A Christmas Kindness. 

I'm still looking for a new church. Honestly, I haven't gone out of my way to attend services every week. My heart is broken realizing this will no longer be family time. The girls have no interest and the hubby barely any interest. They want the old church back, which doesn't exist anymore. Still, I need to move forward and find what I need.

That's it for today's ramblings. I hope you all have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment