Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Task it Tuesday & Merry Christmas


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

As is expected this time of year, I'm a bit busy. We took the girls into NYC this weekend for our annual trip--which included less shopping than normal. Ate at Black Tap and Times Square Cafe, which was fun. Also saw the Radio City Rockettes.



Now that we are home, it's back to business. Grocery shopping and Christmas shopping are done. I'm taking a few days off from work to enjoy the family. Today I will be wrapping and we will decorate gingerbread people. 

Here is my task list other than that:

  • Read a chapter from the Gospel of Luke each day (fell behind, so will catch up before month's end)
  • Exercise twice (maybe walking through NYC and gift wrapping can count for this, LOL)
  • Get 6 hours of sleep at least 5 nights
  • Keep editing the new manuscript
  • Complete four more pages of additional content for A Christmas Kindness (Still stuck, but need it done by January 15)
  • Continue 2020 Business Plan
  • Submit Clever Tom and another idea to my publisher (DONE)
Thank you to my loyal readers. I appreciate you. Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment