Friday, December 13, 2019

Task it Tuesday...on Thursday


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

So, as you can see, my week has been nutty. I'm trying to get ready for Christmas, the girls have events, the kittens won't stay out of the tree or stop eating everything in sight so I can't decorate, and the cold temperatures just make me want to curl up in a comfy chair and read or write all day.

Here is what I had planned for this week:
    1. Read a chapter from the Gospel of Luke each day (on track)
    2. Exercise twice (I consider clearing snow exercise, so I was good this week)
    3. Get 6 hours of sleep at least 5 nights  (Most days)
    4. Keep editing the new manuscript (working on it)
    5. Blog (a bit behind, but blogging)
    6. Complete four more pages of additional content for A Christmas Kindness (not yet)
    7. Write a chapter of Amelia's Mission (not yet)
    8. Start 2020 Business Plan
    9. Submit Clever Tom and another idea to my publisher (not yet)

    I'm a bit stuck on the new content for A Christmas Kindness. I am halfway there, but not sure what else to add. I think Clever Tom will need to wait until after Christmas or between Christmas and New Year's.

    How is your week going?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment