Monday, December 9, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Dec 9




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Only a few more weeks until Christmas and my trees aren't even decorated. The kittens might have something to do with that.



The lights are now up, but they bit a bulb off last night and wound up locked in the crate until we found it.

This is the first thing that happens when I enter my bathroom each morning.


I can honestly say we have never had cats like these.

In the mailbox this week an Amish fiction collection arrived.


I also borrowed these two from the library. Not that I have had time to crack them open.





That's it from me. The work and personal schedule will get hectic by Wednesday, so we will see how much reading I get done. Hope you have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you're gearing up to write or to improve your craft. Enjoy your new books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Laura. I have some work to do in 2020.

      Delete
  2. It sure looks like you are going to need to be careful with decorating your tree and letting the kittens roam!
    The Amish title looks like a fine read. And I hope you get to enjoy your writing books too.
    Happy decorating and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tree still isn't decorated. I don't know what to do with them. They stole 5 lightbulbs off the tree.

      Delete
  3. Wow on the kittens!!

    I hope you are having a good week otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete