Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Task It Tuesday - Dec 17


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

We have a snow day today, so I'm trying to clean the bonus room. I'm not sure how far I will get. The rest of the week is a blur of things to do and then we leave on Sunday for NYC. God willing, all that needs to get done will happen.

Here is what I had planned for this week:
    1. Read a chapter from the Gospel of Luke each day 
    2. Exercise twice
    3. Get 6 hours of sleep at least 5 nights  
    4. Finish decorating
    5. Wrap gifts
    6. Write Christmas letter
    7. Keep editing the new manuscript
    8. Blog 
    9. Complete four more pages of additional content for A Christmas Kindness (kind of stuck on this right now)
    10. Write a chapter of Amelia's Mission 
    11. Continue 2020 Business Plan
    12. Submit Clever Tom and another idea to my publisher 
    That is it from my neck of the woods. What is on your list this week?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment