Friday, April 4, 2014

Product Review: Viva® Vantage™ Paper Towels



Through my beloved Crowdtap, I received a sample of four rolls of new Viva® Vantage™ Paper Towels. I shared a roll with a friend and one roll with my mother-in-law, who already uses Viva, but a different type. I kept the other two.

Viva Vantage are made with a new V-Flex™ Weave that makes them stretchy, strong, and absorbent. I wasn't sure how I would like these, since I've used the same brand of paper towels for years, but I have to admit these are great. The claims on the company's website about the traits of the new V-Flex Weave held true for us. I used these paper towels to clean my kitchen counters, pick up spills, and even wipe up cat barf from the living room rug (Yuck). Since being strong and not falling apart during tough cleanups was the main reason I purchased my regular brand, it's nice to know I have another alternative. Especially because these paper towels allow you to select the size you want to use, just like my current brand.

The only downside for me has nothing to do with the product itself. The price of a 6-pack of Viva Vantage is a dollar more than the same size of my regular brand where I regularly shop. Why pay more for a similar product? Coupons and store sales will be important if I want to switch over to Viva Vantage completely.


This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment