Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - M #atozchallenge



Moving right along with the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. Today, I also have a neat post up at The Book Connection blog. It's all about books--or should I say, book decor. You can check it out here.


Missal - book containing complete service for mass. I remember these from the Catholic church I attended as a child and young adult.

Mold and mildew - Talk about yuck. This can ruin a lot of things (like books) and can create health issues for some. Care2.com offers three ways to kill mold naturally in this article. I knew about vinegar, but I didn't know about the others. Mother Nature Network has this article on how to tackle mildew naturally.

Mortal Instruments Series - My daughter just borrowed the first book of this series, City of Bones, from the library. This fantasy series has already captured her attention and she is more than half way through the book. Probably not something I would read, but she and I usually have very different tastes in reading material. Have you read any of these books yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment