Friday, April 25, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - V #atozchallenge



I can almost taste the victory. It's a good thing life is cooperating as we come close to the end of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.

Vivers - food; eatables

Verbena - Have you ever planted verbena? I haven't, but I might this year because it attracts butterflies. According to HGTV Gardens, this perennial likes full sun and dry to moist conditions. On a side note, Miss Beadle from Little House on the Prairie used to wear lemon verbena perfume. Whenever I hear the word "verbena," that's what I think of.

Vampire Academy - I just bought the first book of this series for my daughter. It included a poster from the movie, too. Not sure why she likes reading about vamps so much. They don't do a lot for me. I went through my vamp stage about 20 years ago when Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel were on TV. I haven't really bothered with vampires much since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment