Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - H #atozchallenge



Crazy day yesterday that finally ended when I collapsed into bed around 11 because I simply couldn't keep going anymore. The Lil' Princess' Ruby Bridges bottle person is all done and off to school this morning. I'll share a picture once the hubby downloads them off the camera.

On to the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. For the past couple of days I've tried to group my random thoughts together to make some sense. I think tomorrow I'm going back to my totally random ramblings. I find them more fun. Hope you will too.

Hallux - big toe. I had no idea it had a name.

Hindu stone - A Hindu stone can be used to push back cuticles during a pedicure. Organic Gardening has an instructional article on giving yourself a natural pedicure at http://www.organicgardening.com/living/naturally-great-pedicure


Honda wins World Green Car award - On this date in  2009, Honda won the World Green Car Award for its FCX Clarity. This was the first hydrogen-powered fuel-cell vehicle intended for mass production. You can learn more about it at http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/honda-wins-world-green-car-award

No comments:

Post a Comment