Monday, December 9, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



It's another Monday. This post is going up late because it has been a busy day filled with errands and Christmas shopping. I'm close to done with shopping; but the house is still only half decorated.

This week the mail carrier brought a lovely box filled with nine books from one of my favorite children's books publisher, Tiger Tales. All picture books this time. I've been donating these to the schools since my girls are beyond these books. I'll review them at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection and then deliver them to the school down the street. Also for review, I received The Maisy Files: Maisy and the Missing Mice by Elizabeth Woodrum.

My January issue of All You magazine arrived, as did the December issue of Food Network Magazine. Lots of goodies on these covers. I might gain weight just staring at them.

Catalogs showed up from Delia's (the Lil' Diva loves their clothes), Brookstone®, L.L. Bean, and Land's End. The Spring 2014 Frontlist Catalog from Chronicle Books also arrived. Though winter hasn't officially started, I'm thrilled to see the gardening catalogs popping up in my mailbox. Totally Tomatoes 2014 came last week.

The UPS guy was kind enough to bring one of the hubby's Christmas presents last week. I got a great deal on Cyber Monday from Amazon for something I know he has wanted for a while; though I think the girls will love it just as much as he does.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great week and stay warm. We had a wintry mix last night into today and are expecting 1 - 4 inches of snow tomorrow. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment