Monday, December 23, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



Christmas is almost here and I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Got some wrapping done Saturday, but nothing Sunday. The Lil Diva' baked sugar cookies in the kitchen, so my jellies and honey butter for the neighbors didn't get done either. My plan is to spend today grocery shopping and canning. Wish me luck.

This week, as you can imagine, last-minute Christmas gifts are arriving. I'm hoping the gift cards I ordered arrive in time. If not, I'll owe my son some gift cards. I already know I'll owe the hubby one last neat gift that won't be here.

The catalogs have calmed down, except for the gardening ones. Those are just starting. Last week I received one from Henry Field's®. I don't think I've ever ordered from them before. I'll have to check it out. My to-be-saved gardening catalog pile is growing.

The only book that arrived was The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life by Kimberly Palmer. I forgot I had agreed to review it several months ago. That's the problem with saying yes when the release date is so far out. I think I'll like this one. It sounded interesting when the publicist emailed me about it.

A lovely gift came from one of my clients last week, too. It was such a nice surprise. I've placed it on my desk in a helpful spot. I'm sure it will get lots of use.

I'm not sure of my blogging schedule for the week, so I hope you'll bear with me. There is a lot to do and only two days to accomplish it.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment