Monday, December 2, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



Amazingly enough, the mail slowed down a bit last week. Thank God! I wasn't home much. We took a trip into New York City Sunday into Monday, so the girls only had school on Tuesday. Wednesday was baking day for Thanksgiving because I hosted this year. Then Friday was set up day for the church's Christmas bazaar. The girls and I were at church all day Saturday, then we had service on Sunday followed by a meeting I had to attend.

The bulk of the craziness is over now. I'm working on getting the house decorated for Christmas

Last week, we received a small holiday gift guide from Sears. It came with coupons good through December 16th. As soon as I saw the catalog, it reminded me how much I miss their annual catalog and wish book. It was so much a part of my childhood. The only other catalog I saved from last week was the one from Princeton Architectural Press.

The December issue of HGTV Magazine arrived. The cover is so festive. My house will never look that good, but I like to find ideas to try out anyway.

The mail carrier brought one book with him last week, Flat Belly Cookbook for Dummies. I'm reviewing that one through the Amazon VINE program. Though I did receive two other books through UPS: Crabtree by Jon and Tucker Nichols and Recipe by Angela Petrella.

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Try not to stress too much as you get ready for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment