Monday, December 16, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



This post would have been up earlier, but I've been gone most of the day. After our first snowstorm of the season dumped 5 inches on us--more in many areas of Massachusetts--I had some catching up to do. This weekend, we finally decorated the family Christmas tree. Now, I have to get the remaining decorations up. Most of the trees are done. I ran out of lights for the last tree and forgot to pick them up at the store today. Not sure what I'll do, as the thought of shopping again isn't very appealing. It might go up with only one strand of lights. Gasp!

The Lil' Princess snapped this one of me and the Lil' Diva.

Other than Christmas presents arriving on a regular basis--thank you Amazon Prime--our family photo card designed by the Lil' Diva arrived from Walmart. My annual Christmas letter is now ready and the cards will go out this week. 

The mail carrier delivered catalogs from L. L. Bean, Helleborus, and FrontGate. I recently won a digital copy of The Great Fruitcake Bake-off by Vicki Batman. She also sent along a lovely hand-crafted eyeglass case she made, which arrived last week. Three books also came my way: The Amazing Adventures of Chilly Billy by Peter Mayle, While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax (releasing 12/31), and Bedtime Prayers that end with a hug by Stephen Elkins.

That's it for now. Hope you had a great Monday. Enjoy your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment