Thursday, August 29, 2013

Things That Make A Mom Chuckle



Sometimes you just have to laugh. Things have been tense around here. It's been a crazy couple of weeks with vacation Bible school, back-to-school, and the start of school. In addition, the Lil' Diva's birthday sleepover is tomorrow night. Unexpectedly, I have to pick up two of the girls. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal, but I have deadlines looming and had other plans for my Friday afternoon.

Today as I was cleaning--why I am cleaning so they can destroy the house tomorrow night, I don't know--I stumbled upon a note the Lil' Diva wrote out that says, "List for the Make Mom Angry Club." I didn't even know there was one of those. On it, are the names of my girls and the friends that are usually hanging out here. Out of the six girls, four of them--the ones that are here most of the time--are circled. I'm guessing the two names that are crossed out must be on my good list.

I'm saving this note for one day when she's older so I can show it to her. It will go perfectly with the portrait one of the girls' friends drew of me as the Cheryl Monster. I have red eyeballs, three legs, hands that look like horse hooves, and I am screaming, "No! No! No!"

No comments:

Post a Comment