Thursday, August 8, 2013

Diary of a Busy Mom

I can’t believe it. The Lil’ Diva will be 12 on Sunday. How did this…





turn into this…..




so quickly?

I worry about her sometimes. Have I told her often enough how much I love her? Is she happy?

I know she’s confident and beautiful. Does she really believe I feel that way?

Does she remember the times I sang her to sleep? Does she recall the winter I slept on her bedroom floor almost every night because she was so sick? Do these things even matter to her?

Can she understand I would do anything for her? Does she really think I enjoy saying no? Is it true she thinks I love her sister more than her?

Have I taught her enough about faith and Truth? Will she stay faithful as she gets older?

What career will she choose? Will she get married? Have kids?  Will one of them be as strong willed as she is?


What will our relationship be like when she’s an adult? What can I do to make it better now?

No comments:

Post a Comment