Monday, April 27, 2020

Task it Tuesday - Apr 28


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task it Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Yesterday was a productive day. Despite two online meetings and an unexpected trip to pick up a kit to help me get these half-falling-off genre nails fully removed, I posted to three blogs and cleaned up my lead generation software program a bit.

I'm really liking online grocery shopping. Yes, it costs me $3.99 per delivery and a tip for the driver, but no more dealing with crowds is great. Amazon pantry is a bit slower getting things to me, but if I plan right it doesn't matter when I order those supplemental items. I scored some toilet paper yesterday, but still no flour. We are being careful with how much we use.

Here is what is on tap for the rest of the week:


  1. Update my planner
  2. Bible reading
  3. Meetings (ugh)
  4. Book review
  5. Stamp postcards for newest mailing
  6. Start digging into closing out my father-in-law's affairs (this might take a while)
  7. Cooking (good thing I love it)
  8. Maybe, a bit of writing
What does your to-do list look like this week? Anything I can do to help support you?

No comments:

Post a Comment