Monday, April 27, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Apr 27





Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Oh, my, what a week!  I'm finally crawling out of the dark hole of loss and grief to get back into my regular routine. Well, the new regular routine anyway. I could actually get used to ordering my groceries online and having them delivered.

I enjoyed a nice, long bath yesterday and some reading. This review will appear at The Book Connection on Thursday.


My physical and digital mailboxes held gifts for me this past week.

Ketty Lester's autobiography arrived, and I am so excited. I knew she sang, but I first saw her as Hester-Sue Terhune on Little House on the Prairie.



I bought these for my Kindle.









What was in your mailbox? Has your reading increased since the pandemic, decreased, or stayed about the same? What are you most looking forward to once life resumes to some semblance of normal? For me, it's got to be going out to a family dinner again with everyone.

Take care. Praying you stay safe and healthy.

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit I don't know who Ketty Lester is. Shame on me. I hope you love your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting, bermudaonion. If it weren't for LHOP, I don't know that I would be familiar with her either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Light Shines on Promise Lodge has a beautiful cover!
    Didn't See it Coming looks like a relevant book.
    I hope your heart will heal with the good memories you are gathering for your father-in-law.
    Your still in my prayers. Have a good week and enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. Light Shines on Promise Lodge was a wonderful book. Didn't See it Coming sounds good, too.

      Thanks for the prayers.

      Delete