Sunday, April 5, 2020

An Imperfect Christian Mom's COVID-19 Diary #3

 





Looking for blessings through this COIVD-19 mess. Here are a few:

  • Father-in-law tested negative at this time
  • 159 others at the Soldiers' Home also tested negative
  • I FaceTimed my father-in-law on Thursday and saw he looked good 
  • The sun was shining when I awoke this morning
  • Palm Sunday blessings came to me through Facebook
  • The Queen of England's speech buoyed my spirits (wish we had some politicians like her on this side of the pond)
  • It was so good to hear the voices of some of my clients when I called them this week

The models indicate the next two weeks will be the toughest here in the United States. There are days a person might wonder how much more they can bear. I keep praying we all give one another a healthy dose of grace as we move about our daily lives.


Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

Colossians 3:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment