Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Jun 11


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Spent two days (one day last week, and then yesterday) with the kids, totally dedicated to them, so I am feeling good about myself. Next week will probably be Thursday, since the rest of the week is crazy with work.

I did not, however, get a lot of things from my to-do list checked off. I'm not feeling it lately. Why? I'm not really sure. Energy levels are way low. I'm still adjusting to the CPAP machine too.

Here is what this week's to-do list looks like:
  • Daily Bible reading (still catching up)
  • Beta read a manuscript - 80% done
  • Edit the next two chapters of a manuscript for the publisher - DONE
  • Blogging
  • Review one book
  • Make lists for vacation
  • Workout - Friday and Saturday

What is on your list to accomplish this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment