Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Task it Tuesday - June 25


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

It has been a tough week. A dear friend and member of my church family is in the final stages of her cancer battle. I was blessed to be able to spend time with her family yesterday at the hospital. We prayed together. Cried together. Laughed together.

My to-do list is the furthest thing from my mind, but I need to stay somewhat focused to get everything done.

Here is my list for the week:
  • Daily Bible reading (still catching up)
  • Blogging
  • Review one book
  • Pack
  • Oil change on Wednesday
  • Hiking on Wednesday
  • Weed the garden
  • Vacuum 
  • Wash kitchen floor
Hoping you all have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment