Monday, June 10, 2019

Mailbox Monday - June 10



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome back to another Monday. It is supposed to be rainy and hot here today. We will see how that goes. Could use a bit of rain right now. Funny how we are hard to please. When it was raining, I was complaining about needing to build an ark. :)

My mailbox wasn't busy this week, but it had one great book I really want to read.


These guys ruled the 80s comedy scene. I still enjoy watching their SNL skits on YouTube. I'm looking forward to reading this one soon.

What was in your mailbox? Anything exciting you would like to share this week?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I bet that book is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fun too. Can't want to dig in.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your books. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun book...some of that "those were the days" feel. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also received Wild and Crazy Guys recently. I hope we both love it. I could do with a few laughs at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always nice getting a book you're looking forward to :)

    ReplyDelete