Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Task It Tuesday - Mar 5


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome to Tuesday. I'm actually scheduling this ahead of time as I prepare to sit and listen to some previously recorded panels from the Women in Publishing Summit. I made myself a promise this year that I would do more writing. I set my goals in January, but I didn't talk about or share this one; mainly because I knew I had aggressive real estate goals and still wanted a life. While I don't beat myself up over goals I don't meet, they do niggle me a bit. I'm happy to say that I'm making more progress than expected.

Switching gears, let's talk about last week's to-do list.
  • Daily Bible reading DONE
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. Made good progress, but still not every day
  • Time block my calendar   I went back and recreated this all on Saturday. Not supposed to be the way that works.
  • Exercise Friday and Saturday  Ha! Ha! Ha!
  • Create a marketing proposal.  Almost done. This isn't something urgent because they aren't ready yet.
  • Find an agent to which to submit Clever Tom  Collected names and researching.
  • Participate in #FaithPitch DONE
Not a bad week overall. Here is what this week looks like:

  • Daily Bible reading On track
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. Day behind
  • Time block my calendar DONE
  • Exercise Monday and Saturday Missed Monday
  • Find an agent to which to submit Clever Tom
  • Participate in Women in Publishing Summit
  • Finish reading The Morning Mind
Are you putting together a to-do list this week? What does your week look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment