Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Task it Tuesday - Mar 12


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

I'm late in getting this posted  because I've been tied up with meetings. There truly isn't anything pleasant about pre-planning a loved one's funeral (never mind pre-planning two); though the gentleman at the funeral parlor did the best he could to lighten a heavy task.

At least the day ended on a fine note--the Lil' Diva's final choral concert. Can't believe she is bound for college next year.


Lil' Diva's Spring Choral Concert (white sweater and black skirt)

She's deciding between an all woman's college with smaller class sizes and a co-ed university with larger classes. Either way, she will probably stay at home for a while. 


On to other things. Here is how last week ended up:

  • Daily Bible reading DONE
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. Better than the previous week
  • Time block my calendar DONE
  • Exercise Monday and Saturday Missed both days
  • Find an agent to which to submit Clever Tom Researched a couple
  • Participate in Women in Publishing Summit I've watched some of the videos, but also bought the All Access Pass so I can catch up on what I missed
  • Finish reading The Morning Mind DONE

What does this week look like? A total mess. We were gone all weekend, so I didn't even time block my calendar yet. Will probably end up winging it considering my schedule. 
  • Daily Bible reading
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day
  • Exercise Saturday
  • Draft query letter for Clever Tom
  • Participate in the Flourish Writers Conference
  • Clean my office
I think that's all I can even think about considering my work schedule. What is on your to-do list this week? Anything you particularly want to tackle? 

No comments:

Post a Comment