Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Task It Tuesday - Mar 19


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome back to Tuesday. Things are looking a bit brighter than they were yesterday. I'm sure with each passing day that tough decision I made this weekend will get easier. Knowing it was coming distracted me all week, so I didn't accomplish as much as I should. Here's what was on my list for last week:

  • Daily Bible reading  - DONE
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day - Did a lot of this, but didn't put it in my tracker
  • Exercise Saturday - Didn't happen, but need to find a way to make it happen
  • Draft query letter for Clever Tom  - Ended up focusing on other writing. 
  • Participate in the Flourish Writers Conference  - Not as much as I wanted, but I have the all access pass to watch the videos afterwards (need to add making time for this on my list)
  • Clean my office -  Shaping up nicely. All the boxes of books have been hauled out. I've created a pile of books to give to the library for their annual book sale coming up. Working on my closet.
Now to think about what should be on the list for this week.

  • Daily Bible reading  On track
  • Stick to my 5-5-5-5 plan for reaching out to more people: 5 calls, 5 texts, 5 emails and 5 handwritten notes every day. 
  • Time block my calendar 
  • Exercise Saturday
  • Read The Walker on the Cape
  • Clean office closet
  • Schedule haircut and color DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment