Monday, March 4, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Mar 4



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Well, we have our first official snow day of the year. They took away February break this year, because we were going through so many snow days. This year, we haven't had the snow, so it looks like the kids will get out early.

It was a busy week of appointments--personal and professional. I participated in #FaithPitch on Twitter. No bites on what I pitched, but still hunting for agents for two of my projects. This is the week for Women in Publishing Summit. Wish I had more time for it, but I'll make the most of it that I can.

My mailbox last week was empty, but I picked up a couple of books for my Kindle.



What did your mailbox look like? Anything good to share?




4 comments:

  1. Have you gotten into that 2nd book yet? Worrying is sure something I'd like to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Up Worry for Lent sounds like a good idea.Worry and Stress maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes on your pitches and finding an agent. Your new books look good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete