Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Task It Tuesday - Dec 4


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

It's been a while since I posted a Task it Tuesday. There are still lots of tasks, but not a lot of posting time. I really need to time block my calendar better and more often.

I'm still focused on cleaning the house. That dumpster needs to get out here. Problem is I have so many work appointments I am rarely home. Hopefully, next week will start a slow down in the work schedule, but it's not looking promising.

There are two things I want to finish by this weekend:


  1. Cleaning my office: the closet and supply cabinet are all that is left. Then I need to clean the bonus room so I can move the boxes of unread books from my little office into that room.
  2. Put up some Christmas decorations. The kids are eager to get this place looking seasonal, and I truly enjoy doing it. We bought new stockings and a new Christmas tree skirt this year, so I would love to see how it looks.
What are some tasks you would like to tackle this week?

3 comments:

  1. We need to speed up the Christmas decorations here...we're slowly doing it day by day, but that's just silly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your week! I need to finish Christmas shopping this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Serena and Bookworm. Hope you've made some headway. I'm close to done with shopping. Even better: the dumpster leaves tomorrow and most of the clutter is gone!!! Now to get some decorations in this place.

    ReplyDelete