Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Book Review: The Angry Christian by Bert Ghezzi

The Angry Christian is a helpful and thought-provoking resource for those seeking to understand this powerful emotion.

While browsing the new offerings at our local library, I stumbled upon The Angry Christian by Bert Ghezzi. While not a new book, this is a 2018 new edition with foreword by Brandon Vogt. Just barely over 100 pages, this amazing book provides a Bible-based way to approach anger.

The Angry Christian answers questions like:

  • Is anger always sinful?
  • When is anger okay? 
  • What is the difference between self-help and God-help?
It provides instruction on how to get angry the right way. Most importantly, it is filled with examples from the Bible.

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I picked up The Angry Christian, but I am so glad I did. It gave me an entirely different perspective on an emotion I've always struggled with. I'm going to buy my own copy so I have it as a reference when I need it.

Highly recommended!


Hardcover: 112 pages
Publisher: Paraclete Press; New edition (March 20, 2018)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1640600396
ISBN-13: 978-1640600393

This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment