Monday, December 10, 2018

Mailbox Monday - Dec 10



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Here we are back to Monday. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I worked my tail off, which is worth every aching muscle, because the dumpster leaves today and my house is much cleaner for it. Between donating things and tossing stuff, our house is definitely more organized. I am looking forward to getting this place ready for Christmas. That was made a bit easier when I won this beautiful wreath at our work holiday luncheon.



Trying to read, but I've got a lot going on here. These are two I am trying to finish up:




My physical mailbox was empty last week, but I picked up these two books that were Kindle freebies. 




What was in your mailbox? Hope you have a blessed week.


5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed and jealous that you did a major clean out like that! We usually do it when we move but we haven't done that in 11 years which is a record for us. I love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm purging and organizing too. Feels great! Enjoy your mysteries. They look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly starting on decluttering. :-)
    Your new wreath is lovely. I have the first Marchmont book in my TBR library.
    Hope you have a good week with Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a major clean out here, and that is coming in spring. I will take a week off if I have to! Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete