Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Task it Tuesday - Dec 11


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

What a productive week I had. The dumpster is full and will be picked up today. The big areas of our house: shed, bonus room, and basement have been cleaned up to a degree that I can stand it. The outside Christmas lights are hung and the large tree for the family room is in position waiting for me to fluff it and get the lights and ribbon on. Not bad considering I have three listings due to hit the market this month.

For this week, I know what I need to accomplish. It is going to be tough with my schedule, but I will give it a shot.


  1. Tidy up the few remaining messy spots on the second floor to get the house ready for decorating.
  2. Organize the gifts I've bought to make sure I haven't missed anyone. Then finish shopping.
  3. Get groceries for Christmas dinner.
  4. Compile and send out the annual Christmas letter--which hasn't gone out in the last three years, but I am determined to get out the door.

What is on your to-do list this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have faith you will get through these projects this year and that newsletter will go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Serena. So far so good. No newsletter yet, but I have this week.

    ReplyDelete