Friday, December 21, 2018

Christmas To-Do List



The Christmas countdown is on. Only four days until Christmas. Here is what has been accomplished:

  • Christmas shopping 
  • Grocery shopping
  • Christmas letter/cards 

Here are the next items on my to-do list:
  • Decorating
  • Cleaning
  • Wrapping
  • Baking


I refuse to feel stress over these undone items. What gets done, gets done. What doesn't, just doesn't. We spent Wednesday evening at the Soldiers' Home with my father-in-law for their Christmas party. Other than celebrating the birth of our Savior, spending time with family is the most important part of this time of year. 

I'm not sure how much more I will be blogging, but if this is the last post before Christmas, please know I wish you and your family a blessed holiday filled with the peace, love, and joy the Savior's birth brings.



2 comments:

  1. I love that wonderful to-do list! Send Love, Wrap people in hugs, those are the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Serena. Here's wishing you many blessings.

    ReplyDelete