Monday, October 28, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



What a crazy place it is around here. I'll be brief in my post today because I have a million things to do.

I've definitely made my way--for better or worse--onto someone's mailing list. I received a postcard about a new book by Chris Harlow (Full Court Press) in the mail. I don't believe I've read anything by him before, so that was a surprise. Also a surprise delivery was a box of children's picture books from Michael Neugebauer Edition.

Catalogs in the mailbox this week were from Grandin Road, Gardener's Supply Company, and a kid's catalog from Land's End. I also received Some Enchanted Season by Marilyn Pappano, which I ordered from Amazon. I enjoyed the movie Season for Miracles on Hallmark Channel last year. That movie was based upon Pappano's book of the same name, which was set in the little town of Bethlehem. This is another Bethlehem novel, so I hope I enjoy it.

Most importantly, presents for the Lil' Princess' birthday began arriving last week. We don't like to spend too much, especially close to Christmas, but I think she'll be happy.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment