Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tips on How Single Parents Can Save Money on Childcare


I've been very fortunate to be the supplementary income in a two-parent family for the past thirteen years, but for the eleven years before that I struggled as a single parent. In those years before my son was old enough to start school, and then in the hours between 3 and 5 PM when I was still working but he was too young to stay home alone, finding affordable childcare seemed almost impossible. Without some form of assistance, I never would have made ends meet.

Employers are slowly recognizing and appreciating the personal commitments of their employees, but it's still an uphill climb, especially for those hiking alone. In the article, "How Single Parents Can Save Money on Childcare," you'll find ideas on how to help you juggle working and childcare as a single parent.


No comments:

Post a Comment