Monday, October 28, 2013

Product Review: Truvia Natural Sweetener


This product sample came to me through Crowdtap. I received two cellophane wrapped sample packets. Each one included two single use Truvia® natural sweetener packs and a coupon for 55 cents off on any size of Truvia natural sweetener. We used one sample packet and I shared the other with my mother-in-law, who uses calorie-free sweetener on a regular basis.

Because I like to get a good sampling from my household, I went ahead and purchased a box of Truvia on my regular grocery shopping trip, so that I could have enough packets to share here. I slipped the Truvia into coffee and tea, so no one else knew beforehand. Both of my girls felt the Truvia didn't provide as much flavor as our regular calorie-free sweetener, so they wanted to use two packets as compared to one of our usual brand. My husband and I didn't notice any difference between them in that regard, but Truvia has a nice taste to it and we both like that it is an all-natural product versus a product whose two main ingredients are Nutritive Dextrose and Saccharin.

For the time being, we are a two brand calorie-free sweetener family, but I'm hoping over time the girls will give Truvia another try and make the switch.

I received free samples of this product through Crowdtap. I also purchased additional product in order to sample my entire household. This review contains my honest opinion, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment