Thursday, October 10, 2013

iPad Apps to Help Your Child Become a Better Reader



So, here is my iPad story. I'm not a technology person. My hubby dragged me to the local Apple store one day and the Lil' Diva had her display unit playing music before I even figured out the first screen of mine. I'm still learning, but the more I use my hubby's iPad, the more comfortable I become.

One of the great things about iPads is they truly are a learning tool. They aren't just juiced up video game systems. My girls use their devices to perform research for school and study their weekly Bible verses. I find my girls using their devices to read more often than they ever did before, especially because reading has now become interactive. I wish the iPad was around when they were learning how to read.

"8 iPad Apps to Help Your Child Become a Better Reader" is an article that discusses 8 iPad appls you can use to help your child become a better reader. You'll learn what each app offers and there's a hyperlink to each app's iTunes page. Click here to read the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment