Monday, July 8, 2013

You've Got Mail Mondays



I know it's You've Got Mail Monday, but I'm not sure what the postman brought because I'm not home today. I'm hoping Traveling for Love by Becky Due, which I am supposed to review at The Book Connection later this month.

I'm sure there will be a host of catalogs and junk mail to plow through, too.

Can't wait to see how the garden has fared while we're in North Carolina. I haven't asked the house sitters how things are going during the heat wave. I hate bad news, so if the garden is suffering, I would rather wait to find out. I transplanted the Lil' Princess' cabbage in the garden before we left. It had been growing in a container, but grew too large for it. Hopefully it's done well in its new home.

Finally, we received news that one of our friends suffered a stroke over the weekend. She is currently in stable, but we're not sure of how much damage there has been or what her road to recovery looks like. We would appreciate prayers on Dianne's behalf. She is a wife and mother of three children, so her family will need a great deal of strength as she recovers.

Hope you have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment