Monday, July 22, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



The Lil' Diva starts golf camp today. She had her first golf lesson with her dad last Monday, and since this is the only sport other than cheerleading she has expressed an interest in, I thought it would be good to sign her up for a camp this summer.

The post office finally delivered all our accumulated mail from vacation. Less than I expected, but filled with catalogs from L.L. Bean, One Hanes Place, Land's End, Gardener's Supply Company (they have a Hot Summer Sale going on), and the birthday catalog from Oriental Trading.

My July/August edition of the AAA Times was in our mailbox. The headlines read, "10 great spots to set up camp" and "Theme parks add new attractions." There was also this neat little newspaper type magazine titled Articles from Old News.  It says it covers historical topics ranging in time from the fifth century B.C. to the 1960s. Sounds right up my alley, but not sure how it was sent to me.  A six issue subscription is only $17 so I might give it a try.

The only book that arrived was Traveling for Love by Becky Due. I'm reviewing it Wednesday at The Book Connection.

That's it for this week's edition of You've Got Mail Monday. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment