Thursday, July 18, 2013

Instructions on How to Make Your Own Laundry Aids



As I've mentioned from time to time, our family is working--ever so slowly--toward becoming more self-sustaining. Between unknown products in our foods to the sheer cost of running a household, we're looking for ways to live cleaner, better, and cheaper.

This article provides more than 20 links to blogs with recipes and instructions on how to make your own laundry aids: detergent, stain remover, and dryer sheets.

As for the crazy picture above, that's the Lil' Diva at around 14 months old. This is one of my favorite photos of her and I've been waiting for the right moment to use it. When our son was little, my hubby kindly (not really) taught him this horrible habit of screaming at the top of his lungs when the hubby counted to three. No matter what was going on, my hubby would suddenly put up his hand, silently mouthing 1, 2, 3 as he lifted each finger. At the end of three, my son would screech like his life depended upon it. That was just one of the sweet things my son passed along to his little sister, which, you are seeing the results of in that photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment